Wig Cap Sizing Chart
Use the above measurement chart to determine your size for a Ready to Ship unit. If your measurements do not fall within the chart, we strongly recommend ordering a custom made unit that will be constructed and tailored to your perfect fit. If you would like to order a custom made unit click here.
1. Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position your tape measure so that it's edge follows the hairline around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from the hairline at the center of the forehead straight back over the crown to center of hairline at the nape of the neck.
3: Ear to Ear Across Forehead: At the front of the ear, measure from the hairline at the base of side-burn, up across the hairline along the forehead to the same point of the other ear.
4. Ear to Ear Over Top Head: Measure the hairline directly above the ear across the top of the head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple Around Back: Measure from temple to temple across the back of the head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of the hairline across the nape of the neck.